Tuesday, August 23, 2011

I.... am..... DONE

FINALLY. I HAVE REACHED MY FINAL BLOG. Yay. Okay, so over the past month or so, I have been reading essays and novels to prepare myself for the work that is ahead of me in this English course. I am not completely sure if I like blogging better than writing essays because both have their pros and cons. As far as essays go, you can simply write one and done, but blogs seem to go on and on. But! Blogs are shorter, and I feel like you can put more personal thought into them. Unfortunately, I am a major procrastinator, and that may be obvious by my last minute blogs. In that case, I feel like I still have no idea which would be worse, cramming an essay in, or finishing up my blogs? Hhhm, Essays are rough, and long, so as far as that goes, blogs are wonderful. I also liked the idea of blogs this summer because it is different. Essays are so routine and boring, that this was an insightful change! I hope that I am ready for not only this English class, but my other classes this year. Keeping my brain going this summer should have definitely helped!
:D

No comments:

Post a Comment